1. Is it mandatory to get a High Security Registration Plate fitted to my vehicle?
Yes, as per the provisions of the CMVR 1989 Rule 50, it is mandatory to have HSRP on all vehicles.
2. How many Class of vehicle are there as per CMVR, 1989
Following is the Class of Vehicle
3. What is Colour Coded Third Registration Plate Stickers.
||Alpha Numeric Colour
||Transport Vehicle under rent-a-cab
||Transport Vehicle under rent-a-cab (Battery Operated)
||Battery Operated Vehicle Non-Transport
||Battery Operated Vehicle Transport
Colour Coded Third Registration Plate is a self-destructive chromium based hologram sticker which is to be affixed on the inner side of left hand corner of windscreen of the vehicle.
4. How can I identify colour sticker for my Vehicle
5. Which type of details are there on Colour Coded Third Registration Plate Stickers.
|Bharat Stage Vehicles .
||Sticker Background Colour
|BS III and IV
||Petrol & CNG Vehicles
|BS III and IV
|BS III and IV
||Petrol & CNG Vehicles
||Light Blue with Green Strip
||Orange with Green Strip
||Grey with Green Strip
The Third Registration Plate colour coded sticker bears following details
6. Can I request for Only Colour Coded Third Registration Plate Stickers.
a) Name of the Registering Authority
b) Registration Number of the Vehicle
c) Laser Branded Permanent Identification Number; and
d) Date of First Registration of the vehicle.
Yes, you can book for ONLY STICKER, in case you have installed the HSRP on your vehicle, you have to select ONLY STICKER option and provide the unique Laser codes printed on the left hand side bottom of front and Rear HSRP Plate installed on the vehicle.
7. What documents are required for booking of HSRP/Colour Coded Sticker
8. Why Mobile No. and Mail ID is required to be updated at the time of booking
To provide update on Cash Receipt, HSRP at Dealer point, and OTP affixation updates
9. What is the procedure for getting an HSRP fitted on my vehicle?
A mechanism has been created wherein SMS and Mail updates are being shared from time to time related to your order It must be ensured that correct mobile no be provided.
There are two process for getting HSRP affixed.
10. What is the Price of HSRP & Affixation?
a) New Vehicle – manufactured/registered after 04/2019
b) Old Vehicle – manufactured/registered prior to 04/2019
a) For Vehicle manufactured/registered after 04/2019
Kindly approach your Dealer (from where you have purchased the vehicle) for fitment of HSRP.
b) For Vehicle manufactured/registered prior to 04/2019 i.e. Old Vehicle
Step 1: Visit www.bookmyhsrp.com
Step 2: Select Affixation Location (Home/Dealer)
Step 3: Select Booking Option (HSRP with Sticker or Only Sticker)
Step 4: Select Vehicle Class (Private Vehicle / Commercial Vehicle)
Step 5: Select Fuel Type (Petrol, Diesel, EV, CNG, CNG + Petrol)
Step 6: Select Vehicle Type (2W/3W/4W, Heavy/ Other Vehicle)
Step 7: Select Vehicle Make
Step 8: Choose Your State
Step 9: Select Dealer/Home Affixation (Dealer location where you want to affix your HSRP or Home address where you want to get HSRP installed)
Step 10: Fill information – Ensure correct
Step 11: Confirm the OTP received on your mobile number
Step 12: Select Date & Time slot
Step 13: Enter your GST number if registered with GST.
Step 14: Make online payment.
Step 15: Provide GST No. if you are registered under GST
Step 16: Order confirmation details will be confirmed through SMS/E-mail.
It depends upon your vehicle make and vehicle class. The same will be displayed while selecting the fitment location
11. Can I have Option to select my convenient appointment time and location for fitment of HSRP on vehicle?
12. I missed my appointment date, can I re-schedule it?
Yes, you can, Re-schedule the next available date of appointment.
13. I have booked my order; can I have option to change the affixation location?
14. Is it possible that I can collect the HSRP and will get it fitted through my own?
15. Is vehicle owner required to be present with the vehicle at the time of fitment or not?
Vehicle is required for affixation of HSRP and Sticker.
16. Any documents required while visiting for affixation of HSRP?
Yes, following are required to be presented while affixation of HSRP
17. Whether I/we will get GST Bill as I/we am/are Registered under GST?
a. Payment confirmation receipt
b. Registration certificate of vehicle
You are required to update GST No at the time of payment. Invoice will be provided over mail on credited of amount to our account.
18. I can’t find my vehicle brand (OEM) for ordering HSRP
You can only book for those vehicles whose brand names are displayed in the web screen. For other brands which are not displayed, we are not authorised to process the HSRP order. Please get in touch with your dealer.
19. I am facing issue in making payment
Might be some “popups” are blocking your screen in your browser and are not allow you to open the payment gateway window. Enable the popup browser, and try again
20. What is the process to cancel/edit my order?
There is an option at the web screen “Cancel Order”.
21. Is there any option that I can cancel/edit my order?
The HSRP is a customized and specifically manufactured as per your order. It is advisable to confirm twice, the vehicle details before confirmation of order.
22. I have got the refund of the transaction, whereas I have not cancelled my transaction.
You can’t edit your order, you may cancel the same within 24 hrs. from the booking of order. We will not be able to cancel the order after 24 hrs from the time of placing of order, since the HSRP/sticker would have manufactured by then.
On successful cancellation the amount will be refunded within six-eight working days.
This transaction has been refused by Payment gateway, please process the new order.
23. I have cancelled my order, when will I get the refund?
Refund process will start within 2 hours and should reflect in your account if transacted through UPI, within 3 to 4 working days; if transacted through Private bank 4-5 working days and if transacted nationalized banks in 7 to 8 working days.
24. I have update wrong details, what will I do?
Please cancel the order within 24 hrs. of ordering and place the new Order.
The Company will not be held responsible, if the order got processed and HSRP is prepared. You have to bear cost or any enforcement issues from the authorities.
25. What will happen to my payment, if I cancel my order?
The company will immediately process the refund and a confirmation will be provided.
26. What is the process/procedure if any dispute/issue is being raised?
A screen is displayed on the website, contact us to access email id and contact details for Grievance related to fitment at dealer point/home service.
27. I am not able to download the payment receipt
Visit https://bookmyhsrp.com/trackyourorder.aspx , update the details as asked and click on "Track your Order". The receipt will be e-mailed to you at your registered e-mail id.
28. What are Warranty terms and conditions for HSRP
HSRP Plate bears five years’ warranty only for Reflective sheeting as defined in Rule 50 of CMVR, 1989
Escalation Matrix for Warranty Claim
Following are the Exclusions: The Warranty will not be valid in case if the HSRP Plate is
a) wiped/rubbed/scratched with harsh abrasive material, petrol /diesel /grease, detergents, acid, alkaline solutions, chemicals, solvent, abrasive cleaners, caustic cleaners, carbon or soot removers, degreasers, descales, deoxidizers, desmutters, detergents, disinfectants, sanitizers, biocides, germicides, sporicides, strippers (removers for paint, coatings, photoresists, adhesives, sealants or other resin materials) or any other removers.
b) Accidental damages
c) Any additional drills made/screws fitted plates
d) Damage during fitment by dealer
e) Mishandled cases – Bent/Warp Plates
a. Customer/dealer to report HSRP defect (provides the Picture of the HSRP Plate) to Rosmerta online
b. Rosmerta will review the problem and revert back with proper resolution.
c. In cases not covered in the warranty – a mail will be sent to the customer/dealer informing the reason for rejection of claim.
In cases covered in warranty - New part/under warranty repair will be provided back to ROSMERTA.
29. What are the benefits of Park+FasTag.
30. Process to Activate the Park+FasTag using DIY
- Park+FasTag has all the features of government mandate FASTag.
- Comes with a prepaid balance of INR 99.
- 750+ NHAI and State highways across the country.
- 5k+ fuel pumps across Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Mumbai
- 500+ parking lots across Delhi NCR, Bengaluru and Mumbai
- No stopping at Society and Corporate gate linked to your FASTag
- Step 1: Scan the QR code to install app
- Step 2: Go to FASTag activation page
- Setp 3: Keep your FASTag and RC copy handy for activation
- Step 1: Scan the barcode on your FASTag
- Setp 2: Fill in your vehicle registration number
- Step 3: Enter your full name
- Step 4: Enter your date of birth
- Setp 5: Upload both sides of vehicle RC
Press ”Activate FASTag” button
31. How can I top up the balance on the tag
The topups can be done with Park+ App.
32. How can I cancel Park+FasTag
The Park+FasTag bought along with the HSRP cannot be cancelled stand alone as the same is bought as a package.
If you decide to cancel the HSRP, the Tag order will also be deemed as cancelled.
For Park+FasTag queries Contact support@MyParkplus.com